welters welters

nice work

OrcaBeatz responds:

thx:)

{425} Somebody {425} Somebody

Hey can i use this beat for one of my rap songs?

Strollin' Crocodile Strollin' Crocodile

Hey can i again use this beat for one of my raps?

Taxi Driver (Instrumental) Taxi Driver (Instrumental)

Hey, is it okay if i were to use this beat for one of my raps?

The Shadow Of Your Smile The Shadow Of Your Smile

This is the best beat ive ever heard, can i please use it for one of my raps, ill even mention you in it as a way of giving you credit.

{425} Side {425} Side

Hey its me again, can i use this beat for one of my raps too? Im waiting for your response and i would be glad to be given permission.

{425} New Year {425} New Year

Hey i really like this work you've done here and im asking permission if i can use this as a beat for one of my raps, i will also feature your name as a way of giving you credit for your work. So what do you think, can i use it?

ill with it ill with it

Yo bro this is nice, i would of done the same but since i only got the demo for FL Studios i cant save my beats, but this right here is the chillest i ever hear. keep up brah.

jmerk800 responds:

Chasing A Second Chance-SaP Chasing A Second Chance-SaP

I'm guessing this is another of your FL Studios creations huh?

JervyHouMusic responds:

Mixcraft :)

Dance With Me - Jervy Hou Dance With Me - Jervy Hou

wow

do you think you can tell me what software you used yo make the beats and also please tell me how did you get the voice effect on there did you use a micro phone to sing this song cuz if so tell me how how to do it.

JervyHouMusic responds:

I used Fl Studios and I used the sound effects provided with Fl Studios to make all the sound effects :) Sorry for the late reply!